After months of speculation and rumors, Amazon Prime Day 2021 has finally arrived, kicking off the summer season with a great batch of tech deals. The retail behemoth’s two-day event starts today and concludes Wednesday morning at 3:00AM ET, meaning you have two days to take advantage of your Amazon Prime membership and capitalize on exclusive discounts on headphones, 4K TVs, gaming accessories, and a host of other technology that rarely sees a discount outside of holiday shopping season.
Below, we’ve highlighted the best Prime Day deals happening now, many of which are receiving a more sizable discount than they typically do. We’ve also rounded up the best anti-Prime Day deals, if you’re looking for the best deals at competing retailers such as Walmart, Target, and Best Buy, all of which are offering discounts of their own.
- Razer’s Blade 15 Base (Intel Core i7-10750H, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, FHD, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD) is $950 at Amazon (usually $1,500), the lowest price we’ve seen on the well-built laptop. Read our review.
- Acer’s Swift 3 (Intel Core i7-1165G7, 8GB RAM, 256GB storage) is $679 at Amazon (usually $849), the lowest price we’ve seen Acer’s solid student laptop. Read our review.
Acer’s Aspire 5 (AMD Ryzen 3 3350U, 4GB RAM, 128GB storage) is $320 at Amazon (usually $400). Read our review .
- MSI’s Prestige 14 Evo (Intel Core i7-1185G7, 16GB RAM, 512GB storage) is $850 at Amazon (usually $1,150), the biggest price drop to date. Read our review.
- Acer’s Predator Triton 500 (Intel Core i7-10750H, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Super, 16G RAM, 512GB storage, 300Hz) is $1,210 at Amazon (usually $1,800), the best price we’ve seen on the excellent gaming laptop. Read our review.
- Asus’ ROG Strix Scar 15 (Intel Core i7-10875H, GeForce RTX 2070 Super, 16GB RAM, 1TB of storage) is $1,740 at Amazon (usually $2,200), just beating the best price we’ve seen. Read our review.
- Acer’s Chromebook Spin 311 (Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB RAM, 32GB storage) is $225 at Amazon (usually $500), the steepest price drop on the stylish convertible to date.
- Samsung’s Chromebook Plus V2 (Intel Celeron processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB of storage) is $299 at Amazon (usually $550), beating the best price we’ve seen by almost $30.
- The OnePlus 8 in glacial green is $349 for Prime Day, down from $699. Read our review.
- Samsung’s Galaxy S21 Plus, with a larger screen and battery, is on sale starting at $700, which is $250 off the full MSRP (usually $999). Read our Galaxy S21 review.
Samsung’s Galaxy S21 Ultra is marked down to $949, a $250 discount on the full price (usually $1,199). Read our review .
Samsung’s Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is also on sale for $949, down $350 from its full retail price (usually $1,299). Read our review .
- Samsung’s Galaxy S20 FE is marked down to $479, which is $200 off the retail price (usually $699).
- Samsung’s Galaxy A71 5G is on sale for $375, a $200 discount off the MSRP (usually $599).
Miscellaneous staff picks
Updated June 21st, 12:55PM ET: Updated to reflect current stock and price changes.